The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy. Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
We are looking for open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working developers with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem to join a highly qualified team of technical excellence for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
Our Innovation/Applied Research Team seeks to incorporate experienced developers who:
- Want to put their theoretical computer knowledge into practice, from writing complex data structures to designing critical algorithms for network performance.
- Enjoy writing code but also formally analyzing algorithms and protocols.
As part of the Innovation/Applied Research Team you may have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze blockchain designs and code from the security perspective and find design vulnerabilities
- Design, evaluate, use, and produce PoC implementations for blockchain technologies
- Make sound recommendations based on research findings and product performance
- Write research reports, blog posts and scientific papers
- Give oral presentations on key blockchain technologies in fluent English
Experience & Skills Required
- Requires bachelor’s degree in area of specialty, such as math or computer science
- Senior-level programming skills in at least one programming language
- Fluent written and oral English
- Willing to work in a fast paced and highly agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Other Desired Skills
- Subject matter expertise in blockchain and related technologies (computer privacy, computer security, cryptography, number theory, distributed systems, algorithm complexity, data structures, game theory, statistics, economics)
- Superior analytical skills, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns while drawing and defending conclusions.
- Strong knowledge and passion for FinTech and financial services, Bitcoin, RSK & Ethereum, willing to work in this fast-moving environment.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comвозвращайся