The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
As part of our QA team, on a regular workday you will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Create and maintain detailed test cases, both automated and manual.
- Provide exhaustive and detailed documentation on bug reports, test cases, automation tools used, among others.
- Coordinate the tracking of bugs found with the development team
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Provide progress reports to the team and Lead
- Establish excellent QA practices that can be transferred to other technical teams of the organization
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Proven experience in automation testing applications
- Solid working experience with automation test tools & frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in testing methodologies (ability to define exhaustive test cases).
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience working by Objectives with remote teams
- Blockchain Technologie Knowledge.
Information Security Knowledge:
- Threat model, safe development cycle (SDL).
- Fuzzing, code review, vulnerability research and exploitation.
- Ability to evaluate software stability and quality from a security perspective.
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comвозвращайся