IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are seeking a Product Owner whoers must be a smart and dynamic people, not risk averse that want to build something that will be the most ambitious global projects in the blockchain space. Our PO role requires someone who is strongly committed to meet product growth and company Objectives. You should be responsive to change, continuous learner, interested in agile and decentralized organizations ,enthusiast about blockchain ecosystem and love your work.
As Product Owner in the RIF Strategic Team, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take lead of scrum teams
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with RIF Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Support, guide and challenge the R&D team on future roadmap
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry looking for new opportunities or technologies to adopt
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Lead commercial support team to ensure mass adoption of the service
Experience & Skills Required
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager /Owner for 5+ years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Proactive with positive attitude and promoter of team work
- Attention to details to follow up with multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong people skills and ability to make public presentations
- Fluent in english language
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgвозвращайся