IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator.
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media to join our marketing team.
- Help to maintain and contribute to brand identity and guidelines for our products.
- Work with different teams and review materials for accuracy and continuity.
- Design and develop new creative brand designs, including social media plaques, booths for events, advertising material, presentations, documents, editorial pieces and more!
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Test graphics across various media
- Also design pieces for our employee branding and internal communications.
- Help us to create standardized templates for documents and presentations to be used by other teams.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Work closely with the Marketing team to define our brand strategy.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Graduate of graphic or web design or equivalent experience.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Strong Expertise in HTML5/CSS is a must.
- Interest in user experience and mobile interaction design.
- Hands-on, persistent, self-motivated and collaborative.
- Strong organizational skills. Capable of working on several projects simultaneously, managing timelines and adhering to quick deadlines
- Advanced English level, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information from different sources, so as to propose multiple design solutions in low-mid-hi fidelity.
- Collaborative personality.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to produce elegant, user-centered designs
- Ability to present your work, as well as articulate and receive written and verbal feedback
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to keep cool in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about technology and the startup environment
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,etc.
Sketch is a plus!
- Have a portfolio showcasing the work done so far.
- The location is not an issue since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comVoltar