The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
We are seeking an innovative and creative UI Designer that should be able to take part in the user experience and interface design process of our products and services.
As part of our Development team, you will be responsible for:
- Defining User interface design guidelines and aesthetics for the organization's products and services.
- Developing and communicating design and look and feel decisions to the technical teams for a wide range of products and applications.
- Wireframing, Interaction Design and Prototyping. Develop storyboards, mockups, site maps, wireframes and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a webpage, mobile application, or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for users.
- Continually keep yourself and the design and development team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in User Interface design, User Experience, Usability.
- UI/UX design thinking and understanding
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Highly motivated. Candidates must be willing to work in a fast paced and highly agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- The location is not an issue since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar