IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator.
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
The type of activities Technical Engineers get involved with, but not exhaustive as every person and partner is different:
- Running PoC side by side with the Customer
- Design workshops
- Ideation workshops and experimentation
- Building Lab content to support enablement activity
- Networking Customer’s with Engineering groups
- Troubleshooting – not as a replacement for Support but because you are curious
- One to Many style Bootcamps / Hands on Labs
- Hosting / Presenting at Events, Hackathons and Meetups
- Track record of building technical relationships with Technology leaders with Customers and Partners (not excluding)
- Community engagement through blogging, meetups, industry events (not excluding)
- 2+ years relevant industry experience
- We are hiring in LATAM
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar