IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
As part of our QA team, on a regular work day you will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Create and maintain detailed test cases, both automated and manual.
- Provide exhaustive and detailed documentation on bug reports, test cases, automation tools used, among others.
- Coordinate the tracking of bugs found with the development team
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Provide progress reports to the team and Lead
- Establish excellent QA practices that can be transferred to other technical teams of the organization
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Proven experience in automation testing applications
- Solid working experience with automation test tools & frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in testing methodologies (ability to define exhaustive test cases).
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams
- Blockchain Technologie Knowledge.
Information Security Knowledge:
- Threat model, safe development cycle (SDL).
- Fuzzing, code review, vulnerability research and exploitation.
- Ability to evaluate software stability and quality from a security perspective.
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar