IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for a Senior Management and Planning Control Analyst interested in entering a technology company that is constantly growing in a young and collaborative environment.
- Actively collaborate in the design of the annual budgeting process of the company.
- Coordinate its development and implementation, explaining to all those responsible for the area, its methodology and best practices.
- Lead the design, implementation and development of monthly cost control reports.
- Design and monitor management indicators of the different areas of the company (KPIs)
- Design the processes of the administration, finance and purchasing area that allow the company to operate efficiently and effectively, achieving an adequate environment control.
- To collaborate in the design and implementation of the Cash Flow operating and medium term.
- Participate in the monthly accounting closing process.
- Participate in the payment process and approval of expenses.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Graduate or advanced student (+ 50% approved) of the Public Accountant, Business Administration or Industrial Engineer.
- Advanced English Language Proficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in related roles.
- Experience and solid knowledge of management control, budgeting, NLP, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Experience in generating management reports of the aforementioned variables.
- Advanced knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems is valued
- We target people with the ability to work autonomously and with a high level of initiative and commitment.
- Ability to organize their tasks and high level of detail.
- Oriented towards meeting objectives
- Based in Montevideo, Uruguay
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar