IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
About Decentralised Data Storage:
Building the decentralized web with privacy in mind
What would you help build:
Permissionless P2P protocol that allows incentivised data storage and a storage marketplace. Two main use-cases:
1 - Decentralised data storage and CDNallows unstoppable decentralised apps or decentralised scalable content distribution (e.g. Netflix, Spotify…). Users pay to consume content.
2 - Personal cloud storage- allows users to store their data encrypted in the P2P network. Users can choose how many replicas and where are they stored.
Anyone can participate in the network as a provider - listing their storage on the marketplace. The system will integrate into enterprise ready framework providing P2P payment, address resolver, P2P messaging and data oracles. You can read more in RIF Storage: A Decentralised Storage Solution and RIF Storage The First Chunks articles
As part of our Decentralised Data Storage Team, on a regular work day you will have the following responsibilities:
- Together with IOV labs & Swarm build SWAP incentives system for the Swarm system (board, mvp specs)
- Help integrate RIF Payments and other RIF services into Swarm (integration outlined in SWIP drafts, to be accepted)
- Provide guidance to junior go devs and over time take technical ownership over the go development within RIF Storage
- Help evaluate and implement marketplace integration with other storage systems (IPFS, SIA…)
- Help define and work as needed on RIF Communications solution (utilises Swarm PSS & feeds protocols)
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Knowledge in Smart Contracts - Solidity
- Knowledge in Go
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar