IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
About RIF OS:
Root Infrastructure Framework Open Standard (RIF OS) is a suite of open and decentralized infrastructure protocols that enable faster, easier and scalable development of distributed applications (dApps) within a unified environment.
RIF OS is an all in one, easy to use, blockchain infrastructure service framework that provides developers and organizations access to a variety of services across multiple crypto-economies.
RIF OS Protocols enable broad interoperability and faster time-to-deployment, and aim to bridge the gap between blockchain technologies and their mass-market adoption. RIF OS Protocols complete the RSK Smart Contract Network vision of bringing the Internet of Value to life.
What would you help to build:
Permissionless decentralised Directory Protocol (RDP) is the key technical component to tackle financial inclusion including:
- 1 - Name Service - RIF Name Service (RNS) is a decentralised service that allows users to have a readable domain or alias in any blockchain. It can be used to identify other personal resources, such as payment, ID, storage or communication addresses.
- 2 - Directory Services - Digital ID - Reputation - Intended to afford anyone in the world with an internet connection, regardless of location or means, the ability to store their digital identity, resources, and sensitive information, with the confidence that their data is cryptographically secure and private.
Anyone can participate in the network as a provider - listing their services on the marketplace. The system will integrate into enterprise ready framework providing P2P payment, storage, P2P messaging and data oracles.
At RNS we need a frontend developer in order to meet the deadlines of our 2019 Q4 roadmap.
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Written and verbal English proficiency
- Css (SaaS, Less or any other pre processor will be a plus)
- Experience integrating frontend with external services calling APIs (like RESTful services)
- Web3js experience is not a mandatory but will be considered a plus
- We would like to see some previous work on ReactJS and Redux
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- The location is not an issue since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar