IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator.
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
- Support to the development teams provided collaboration in the troubleshooting of the different problems that could arise in our platforms.
- Deploy / Rollback of the different environments.
- Ensure computer security and the execution of the company's security policies.
- Collaborate with technical support tasks such as support for company users, purchases of technological products, etc.
- Work together with the rest of the DevOps team on the aforementioned responsibilities including availability for passive guards.
Monitoring, administration and maintenance of the company's platforms.
- Strong background in managing and maintaining Linux environments
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Shell)
- Proven knowledge working with most popular cloud providers.
- Experience with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, Mysql, Mongodb, Redis…
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS, CloudFormation, Fargate or Codepipeline
- Experience with Docker.
- Automation mindset
- Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVoltar