From the pioneers in the marketplace, a financial alternative developed on top of RSK is coming to the region, to facilitate decentralized transactions through Bitcoin, with over 1000 associated brands that will offer this option for payment in Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Using the advantages afforded by the crypto economy, Kripton Market will allow customers in Latin America to send money abroad, to buy and sell with a single currency, and to do so at a low cost, thus becoming a good alternative to the economic limitations of the markets.
In a context where several Latin American countries are going through economic difficulties, there is a new solution based on blockchain technology that seeks to decentralize the financial system through the implementation of cryptocurrency, not only for the benefit of the Bitcoin community but also for the general public. Kripton Market is arriving in the region as a new way to make payments and transactions while countering inflation, irregular dollarization and other limitations in the sending of money abroad and in commercial transactions.
Kripton Market is a marketplace of Argentine origin with operations in Argentina, Venezuela, Uruguay, and soon in Colombia. This new alternative purports to revolutionize the financial market through the implementation of RSK smart contracts, a platform that supports collaborative, decentralized economies. Through this mechanism, physical persons and companies can acquire virtual currencies that facilitate the exchange of goods and services while the platform searches for and unifies the demand for products generated by users with Bitcoins.
Furthermore, Kripton Market takes care of speeding up the process of buying and selling by giving users greater profitability in less time. The management and supervision of the transactional processes carried out on the platform are tasked to kriptonians, professionals who sometimes act as independent messengers, contributing to the decentralization of the marketplace and ensuring an optimal customer experience.
Juan Pablo Moreno, founder of Kripton Market, commented: “We are very excited to be able to provide solutions based on Bitcoin, both for buying and selling and for the sending of money abroad in our region, with tools through which consumers can experience the advantages of cryptocurrencies, such as low costs and protection from inflation.”
Thanks to the blockchain technology implemented on the platform, users enjoy greater privacy and security in their transactions, given that RSK, the smart contract platform developed on top of Bitcoin is the most secure in the world.
Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar, cofounder of RSK and CEO of IOVlabs commented: “Our mission is to provide technological platforms where our partners can develop solutions that impact the real economy of individuals, fostering financial inclusion and offering services on top of Bitcoin that allow them to exchange value and protect themselves from the instability of local economies.”
Services to be offered by Kripton Market in Colombia, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Argentina
- Cash in: this service allows for the digitalization of users’ assets into global coins, protecting savers from local inflation and facilitating access to high-performance coins, such as Bitcoin.
- Cash out: this service allows users to convert crypto into local currency quickly and easily, transferring the money to a bank account in a few short steps.
- Means of payment: companies will be able to pay salaries through RDOC and DOC stablecoins, depending on what the law allows in each market. Financial support for industries marginalized in the banking sector is also being considered. In Uruguay, the launch will be carried out with a secured offering of over 500 products of different categories, including anything from food to technology.
- Implementation in supermarkets in Venezuela: through an alliance with Automercados Plaza, a solution to irregular dollarization and limited circulation of lower face value bills (1, 5 and 10 dollars) is being offered.
Furthermore, thanks to the mobile wallet, any product can be bought and money can be sent to loved ones in Venezuela, facilitating the exchange of goods between family members who are abroad.
- Mobile wallet: when installing a mobile wallet from Defiant, a development company that supports converting crypto balances to fiat money (current financial system) from the wallet itself, eliminating the need for an exchange, users in Uruguay and Colombia may soon be able to:
- Buying DOCs and RDOCs on Kripton Market
- Noncustodial wallets provide complete control of savings in cryptocurrencies; only the owner can access them.
- Refuge from local-currency inflation
The RSK network is the world’s safest smart contract platform, secured by the incomparable hashing power of Bitcoin, through merged mining.
RSK’s goal is to add value and functionality to the Bitcoin ecosystem by supporting smart contracts, practically instant payments, and greater scalability.
The network scales up to 100 transactions per second without sacrificing decentralization and it reduces storage and bandwidth through probability verification, fraud detection and more.
For more information, visit https://www.rsk.co/.
About Kripton Market
Kripton Market is a marketplace that is pushing for a more secure and decentralized global economy.
Krypton Market purports to revolutionize the financial market through the implementation of RSK smart contracts, a platform that supports collaborative, decentralized economies. Through this mechanism, physical persons and companies can acquire virtual currencies that facilitate the exchange of goods and services, generating greater profitability in less time. All of this is carried out by kriptonians, professionals who supervise and sometimes act as independent messengers, contributing to the decentralization of the marketplace and ensuring an optimal customer experience.
Find out more at https://kriptonmarket.com.
PRESS CONTACTS pulpo
- Axel Escudero, Partner/Director: axel@pulpoPR.com
- Juliana Fortunato, Partner/Director: Juliana@pulpoPR.com
- Gisela Etlis, Brand Director and Corporate PR: Gisela@pulpoPR.com
- Camila Bautista, Country Manager Colombia: camila@pulpoPR.com
- Matías Cédrola, Country Manager Argentina: matias@pulpoPR.com
- Daniela Albertina González, Country Manager Venezuela: Danygv55@gmail.com
- Phone Lines (+5411) 4832.5265 | 4831.6425 | 2054.1443
- Email info@pulpoPR.com