The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive. Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
IOV Labs is a Blockchain StartUp. We are positioned as a front-runner in the blockchain ecosystem, providing advice and knowledge to industry leaders.
This is an exceptionally unique role, working with leading cutting edge technology.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales engineer to join the team. Reporting to the Regional Director LatAm & Europe you’ll be working alongside the Head of Engineering.
A PreSales Engineer is responsible for engaging with IOV Labs’ strategic partners, as well as our end users, to facilitate a favourable view of IOV Labs with our prospective customers. The role is a well-rounded one to include: pre-sales presentations and demos with a technical specialist, requirement gathering, business cases, RFP responses, proposals, architectural design of solutions and support to the sales partner teams as required. This position is an individual contributor role, but with IOV Labs' current growth trajectory, we anticipate broad opportunities to act as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Attending meetings with the sales team – you will need to have good experience in dealing with customers or clients.
- Act as a technical bridge between your sales partner and your customers.
- Confidence communicating with both technical and non-technical people.
- Act as a direct channel between customers/clients, Sales Teams.
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitate customer product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmark.
- Prepare and perform technical presentations as well as analysis of customer technical requirements.
- Create technical solutions and running technical presentations for customers and company employees
- Provide support throughout the sale and advise sales managers on technical issues
- Create articles for technical issues
- Create presentations for general use in pre-sales activities as well as supporting the sales activities of our partner community of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships
- Design, validate, and present IOV Labs’ solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Represent the customers’ requirements in IOV Labs’ product lines, ensuring a product roadmap is driven from proven market demand
- +5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience
- Prior professional experience in IT Strategy, IT Business Management, Cloud & Infrastructure or Systems Engineering
- Experience selling into the Financial or IT sectors
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture (EA) principles and methodologies, and Solution Selling (Consultative Selling approach)
- Strong technical capability as well as the desire and character to engage prospective customers
- Familiarity with financial services infrastructure, processes and systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills:
- Business justification
- Closing techniques
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to travel as needed
- At least 30% of the job will be travelling across your region (Europe / LatAm, depending where you are based)
- For Latam: perfect fluent speaking in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus
- For Europe: perfect fluent speaking in Spanish and English. German and French are a plus.
- Europe / LatAm
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.com뒤로