IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
As Blockchain Architect / Presales my main duty is to:
Study the adoption use cases with which the company is working, select the most appropriate solution and tools to support each one of them, create a technical proposal (when needed) and eventually engage the corresponding Partners with each opportunity.
Constantly improve those processes and the skills of the team in pursuit of organizational excellence.
The target audiences are:
- Solution Providers
- Training Partners
- Startups / Entrepreneurs
- Social Impact Endeavors
My main responsibilities:
- Create technical proposal for customers.
- Work with Solution Partners in order to understand what solutions and the details of each one of them.
- Participate in the Partner Evaluation process.
- Support the team mates, providing technical support regarding opportunities.
- Participate in the Partner recruiting process; choosing the right partners and presenting the Partner program.
- Onboard Partners once they signed off the Partner Program Agreement
- Follow up the projects defined as strategic by the Adoption team.
- Facilitate the professional and personal growth and cultural alignment of all members of the Adoption team.
- Train adoption support teams on the use of the adoption support tools (CRM, sales repository, and others) and processes
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org뒤로