IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution. Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for backend developers to join a team of highly qualified and technical excellence for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
Our Backend Teams are responsible for developing the client node of the RSK smart contract platform, the bridge between Bitcoin, RSK and Ethereum, mining software technology, among other important tasks. That’s why we seek to incorporate experienced developers who:
- Want to put into practice theoretical knowledge of Computing (from writing complex data structures to designing critical algorithms for network performance).
- Have an interest in thinking and evolving the architecture of our software to make it robust and maintainable.
- Value refactoring and continuously improve the code.
- Enjoy writing code and working at a low level when necessary.
Our projects are open-source, and the revision of changes is done publicly in Github. We are committed to contributing to the community and value those who like to do so.
As part of our Backend Teams you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Program high quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing user stories.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Proven experience in application development and evolution of the same product.
- Work experience in development teams with an iterative approach, dividing long-term objectives into incremental milestones.
- Advanced knowledge in different programming languages.
- Ability to permanently learn from new technologies.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Computer security knowledge.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Have experience working for objectives with remote teams.
- Have experience in static typing languages especially Java.
- Be a university graduate or advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org뒤로