IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. Also, you’ll be responsible for keeping the website’s content updated.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use and administrate/maintain websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Two years of experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Proven knowledge in Wordpress and WPML
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Basic Knowledge on Adobe’s Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comVolver