IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for backend developers to join a team of highly qualified and technical excellence for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
As part of our Development team, on a regular work day you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate in product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Passionate about quality coding, testing that everything works before being implemented
- Collaborate in the maintenance of the product as a continuous process
- Design, document, and execute automation test plans.
- Participate in the process of generation and analysis of user stories
- Coordinate tracking errors found with the development team
- Provide progress reports to the team and Lead
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Proven experience in backend application development
- Advanced knowledge in different programming languages: Java, Node.js
- Blockchain Technology Knowledge
- Information Security Knowledge
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgVolver