We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain websites and to meet user needs. You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. Also, you’ll be responsible for keeping the website’s content updated.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use and administrate/maintain websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Two years of experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Proven knowledge in Wordpress and WPML
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Basic Knowledge on Adobe’s Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
If you are interested in becoming a part of our technological revolution, contact us for more information about our company and the opportunity of working with us. Send your CV email@example.comBack