The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive. Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our HeadQuarters in Argentina and Uruguay . You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our Internal customers .
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Responsable for AMD of users
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network Configuration
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- In charge of planning and assignment of HW and SW.
- Maintenance of Inventory (HW & SW)
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Based preferently in Montevideo, Uruguay or anywhere else in the world as we are a Global Organization.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack