The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
The Technical Architect will make all executive decisions with regards to the technological interests of Taringa!. Is responsible for outlining the technological vision of Taringa!, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
My main responsibilities:
- Understand Taringa! technological needs. Listen to and gather all the technical needs of the organization
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Foster his technical ability to provide mentoring and guidance to the team members when required
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Ensure that the functional technical areas (Development, QA, DevOps,) are working efficiently to support the projects teams during the whole project life cycle in order to accomplish goals efficiently and with top quality standards.
- Ensure that the processes and best practices defined by the technical areas are aligned with our culture and facilitate the achievement of the organization strategic goals.
- Accountable for the tracking, development, and control of periodical departmental budgets.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to transform quality attributes such as scalability, reusability and security, among others, into structured solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Software development lifecycle exposure (agile) preferred
- 5 years of experience in development positions
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of software architecture.
- Deep technical expertise for the technologies in scope
- Problem-solving ability
- Passion for being hands on technical expert and mentor for the team
- Knowledgeable implementing Architecture Best Practices a
- Proven hands-on experience
- Flexibility to work in uncertain fast environments
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack