RSK is the first Smart Contract open-code platform secured by the Bitcoin Network. RSK seeks to add value and functionality to the Bitcoin ecosystem by allowing the creation of distributed business applications, with instant payments and greater scalability. Our mission is to make available the necessary technology for the development of solutions of financial inclusion, citizen integrity and government transparency.
We are looking for developers to join a highly qualified team of technical excellence for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
Our CORE Team is responsible for developing the node of the RSK smart contracts platform and seeks to incorporate experienced developers who:
- Want to put their theoretical computer knowledge into practice (from writing complex data structures to designing critical algorithms for network performance).
- Are interested in thinking and evolving the architecture of our software to make it robust and sustainable.
- Value refactoring and continuing to improve the code.
- Enjoy writing code and working at a low level when needed.
- Our code is open source, and the revision of changes is done publicly in Github. We are committed to contributing to the community and we value those who like to do so.
The company is remote friendly, but we need you to have availability to come to our office in Palermo when needed. We find that many of our most fruitful discussions occur when we come together to think about the challenges that lie ahead.
As part of the CORE Team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing outperforming and innovative alternatives
- Collaborate in the definition of architecture, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure
- Program quality code, with an emphasis on its proper implementation
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the generation and analysis process for user stories
Position’s Technical Requirements:
- Proven experience in the development of applications and evolution of a single product.
- Work experience in development teams with an iterative approach, dividing long-term objectives into incremental milestones.
- Advanced knowledge of different programming languages (Java).
- Ability to continuously learn new technologies.
- Experience working towards objectives with remote equipment.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Knowledge of computer security.
- University graduate or an advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems or related degree programs.
- Advanced level of English.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our technological revolution, contact us for more information about our company and the opportunity of working with us. Send your CV email@example.comBack