We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for a person who is passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As part of our IOV Labs Security Team, you will help to research attacks and defense techniques, and develop innovative tools to help automate detection and response tasks. You will also work in close collaboration with internal development teams to develop new capabilities to improve security of web and decentralized applications, its users, and company's infrastructure. We’re looking for an offensive security engineer who wants to challenge themselves on the defensive side of the table.
- Develop and deploy security tools, monitoring and detection infrastructure.
- Investigate security incidents and managing vulnerabilities.
- Conduct research on attack techniques to better predict and prevent future attacks.
- Interact with internal teams, contribute to the secure design of new products and features.
- Review source code for security weaknesses.
- Assist and enable engineering teams to adopt secure development practices.
- Help development teams create and be aware of their threat model.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Significant experience in application and network penetration testing.
- Deep knowledge of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, their mitigations and understanding of their impact and changes through the years.
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks and security tools.
- Mobile application security.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience or knowledge of tooling like Burp, Wireshark, SQLMap.
- Understanding of C/C++, Rust, Go.
- Experience with cryptocurrency networks.
- Based preferently in Montevideo, Uruguay or anywhere else in the world as we are a Global Organization.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack