IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy. Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RSK Infrastructure Framework Open Standard (RIF OS), takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator.
With help from IOVlabs platforms, people everywhere will have the power to create digital identities, build reputation, establish and enforce agreements, and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
Now everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy for our new Internet age. That’s why we call it the Internet of Value.
The RSK Web Services (Taringa! Platform) Architect will be responsible to lead the team that will:
- Operate the Cloud infrastructure supporting Taringa! Platform operations achieving service levels on par or superior to the ones Taringa! Platform currently have,
- And to design, plan and execute the migration of all centralized cloud-based services to fully decentralized services running on RSK technology.
- All this services must be integrated in the RIF Marketplace and exposed via standardized APIs so other applications can consume those services
RSK Web Services will serve Taringa! Web & Mobile App, and enable 3rd party developers to build on top of their APIs.
My main responsibilities:
- Lead the design, project planning and development teams to achieve the project milestones on-time on-budget
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Foster his technical ability to provide mentoring and guidance to the team members when required
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Ensure that the processes and best practices defined by the technical areas are aligned with our culture and facilitate the achievement of the organization strategic goals.
- Accountable for the tracking, development, and control of periodical departmental budgets.
- Bring proposals about state of the art technology that help improve efficiency
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to transform quality attributes such as scalability, reusability and security, among others, into structured solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Software development lifecycle exposure (agile) preferred
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of software architecture.
- 3 years of experience leading development teams
- Knowledge in the following technologies
- Cloud computing
- Experience working with Blockchain protocols (ideally RIF & RSK)
- Knowledgeable implementing Architecture Best Practices
- Based in any country with a timezone equivalent to EST +/- 3 hours.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack