IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are hiring! Are you ready to join the Internet Revolution? Come join us in the construction of Internet of Value!
As a recruiter, you will join the HR team and be responsible for all aspects of recruiting, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. Therefore, you will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talents in the market. You will be not only be scaling a team, but building a company. In this capacity, you will consult directly with senior engineering leaders, develop a deep understanding of the companies' business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent. With a bent for evangelism, passion for ownership, and maniacal focus on candidate experience, the ideal candidate will recall a history of success in a fast-paced, startup-style environment. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and wickedly smart team, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as a talent consultant for internal employees.
- Identifying Talent needs, Developing and executing recruiting plans.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process, aligned to business needs.
- Manage the entire hiring process from initial phone screen to offer acceptance: Conduct Interviews, Background Screening and Orientation
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives, including activities to pitch talented professionals: be creative and come up with strategic ideas to attract key players in the market: invite them o special events, meetups, build focus groups, and others.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Be in charge of internal referral program.
- Work closely with Hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Act as a first line ambassador to internal candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent within the company.
- Learning the profiles within your supported Talent Communities, so that you can help best match candidates with the appropriate opportunities.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Pipelining exceptional candidates.
Skills & Competencies:
- Communications & Interpersonal Skills: As an HR Recruiting role, you will be in contact with internal stakeholders to identify the needs and make proposals to achieve recruiting goals, and at the same time be the point of contact with candidates. Therefore, your ability to interact and communicate properly will be key to success.
- Decision-making Skills: be able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether or not they meet the qualifications to be considered for positions.
- Discretion: as part of our HR Team, you may have to deal with information that needs to remain confidential.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting with expertise in hiring for engineering roles.
- Experience recruiting across a broad range of functions.
- Strong sense of urgency, responsiveness, client-focus, and ability to influence.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs.
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (CMS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess strong business acumen and highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Tech Industry with focus in blockchain & Bitcoin is a plus.
- Fluency in English & Spanish, reading, writing & speaking.
- The location is not an issue since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack