We are looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team for one of the most challenging projects in the Bitcoin and FinTech industry worldwide.
You will be responsible for the social media strategy to achieve our business goals. Your duties will include growing the user base, sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring metrics to identify best practices aligned with our Marketing strategy.
As part of our Marketing team, on a regular work day you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the strategy for online growth throughout the world including KPI´s for measuring success.
- Build the team (internal and external) to achieve the business goals.
- Work along with the Content Manager to create and publish engaging content.
Ensure brand consistency and community awareness regarding company proposition:
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content initiatives are on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Find stories and interesting topics for blogs, social and video content and follow through with creation and execution
- Post written content pieces for social media owned channels
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Manage content distribution to digital channels and social media.
- Build brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Social media moderation/monitoring strategy and implementation.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Highly motivated, creative individual.
- Proven experience as social media manager in specific industry (Cryptocurrency / Fintech) or at least in technology companies.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Organizational skills and scrupulous about details
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Bilingual English language proficiency.
- Marketing or related degree will be valued.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team work abilities.
- Passion to connect with current and future customers.
We are looking for the right candidate, the location will follow as we are a global organization.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV firstname.lastname@example.orgBack