The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be directly working with our platform Taringa!
Taringa! is the top Spanish-speaking social platform in the world with 30 million registered users and over 1,000 active online communities. Taringa! allows users to share their interests in topic-based channels where they can create long and short form posts with rich text, images, video and more.
As a Marketing Manager you will:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies for Taringa in order to achieve its business goals.
- Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Work closely with key Taringa stakeholders (strategic leader, product manager, community manager) to define marketing programs and plans for the different audiences
- Gather customer and market insights to develop outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads/users.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications campaigns including print and digital media.
- Develop and Implement a marketing content strategy for the different channels, newsletter, social media, etc.
- Coordinate social media strategy and implementation working together with community manager.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Define strategic participation at key events / conferences.
- Coordinate all aspects of Taringa participation in key events.
- Coordinate public relations activities
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and trends
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Bilingual English language proficiency
- Team work abilities.
- Passion to connect with current and future customers.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack