If you love challenges, solving complex problems and generating impact on millions of people contact us at email@example.com.
For details about the company and the position, please continue reading the next sections!
The Blockchain Team Tech Lead @ Taringa Backend Team must be strongly committed to meet product growth and company objectives.
The Tech Lead oversees a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. The candidate should be able to work with the team and inspire them to reach their goals. Will be focused on improving the team's work processes, implementing changes to streamline operations, and bring best practices from his/her experience.
Should be someone interested in agile and decentralized organizations and enthusiastic about the blockchain ecosystem.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Strong experience (at least 5 years) as a Tech Lead in a high performing team
- Experience working in projects with microservices architecture, building and optimizing large-scale APIs
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases (Redis, MongoDB and MySQL)
- Knowledge about RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker.
- Testing experience for unit and integration.
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, design patterns, performance, and software engineering best practices.
- Willingness to learn and work on every technology of the backend stack.
- Proven experience in application development and evolution of the same product.
- Ability to permanently learn from new technologies and work on a team with many diverse projects.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Develop the short and mid term strategy with the area head. Identify how it is going to help achieve the area and company goals
- Define and prioritize the set of projects that need to be fulfilled to accomplish the defined strategy
- Define the necessary resources to accomplish the strategic goals
- Set metrics to keep track of the project's progress and validate it with the area head on a schedule
Collaboration (Outer Team Interactions)
- Be the main interface of the team with other members of the organization
- Listen to other teams needs and agree on a way and time to address them. These collaborations must not affect the strategy and goals of the team.
- Ask other teams for help on projects and agree on a way and time to address them
Inner Team Interactions
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the team
- Identify and clear roadblocks for the team
- Be available for technical consultancy to team members
- Mentor developers by providing feedback and promoting best practices
- Make critical technical decisions that can make or break the project
- Agree with the team on a work methodology and ensure it is well implemented
- Set clear definitions and prioritization to the tasks that must be done by the team
- Break down tasks based on how complex they are to the development team
- Check on the status of a task whenever the task feels ‘stale’
- Expertise in NodeJS frameworks like loopback.io, nestJS, adonisJS.
- Computer security knowledge.
- Have experience working for objectives with remote teams.
- Have experience in at least one static typed languages like Java, C, C++, Go.
- Based anywhere in the world