- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Create and maintain detailed test cases, both automated and manual.
- Provide exhaustive and detailed documentation on bug reports, test cases, automation tools used, among others.
- Coordinate the tracking of bugs found with the development team
- Design and execute test on current products and identifying deficiencies
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the allocated team's Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect and report quality data
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to management
- Establish excellent QA practices that can be transferred to other technical teams of the organization
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Proven experience in automation testing applications
- Solid working experience with automation test tools & frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in testing methodologies (ability to define exhaustive test cases).
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams
- Blockchain Technology Knowledge
- Information Security Knowledge
- Threat model, safe development cycle (SDL)
- Fuzzing, code review, vulnerability research and exploitation.
- Ability to evaluate software stability and quality from a security perspective.
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack