The Full Stack Developer typescript-node.js will work in the RIF team.
Our RIF team - RSK Infrastructure Framework Open Standard (RIF OS)- is a suite of open and decentralized infrastructure protocols that enable faster, easier and scalable development of distributed applications (dApps) within a unified environment.
RIF OS is an all in one, easy to use, blockchain infrastructure service framework that provides developers and organizations access to a variety of services across multiple crypto-economies.
RIF OS Protocols enable broad interoperability and faster time-to-deployment, and aim to bridge the gap between blockchain technologies and their mass-market adoption. RIF OS Protocols complete the RSK Smart Contract Network vision of bringing the Internet of Value to life.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Participate in front-end and backend development for the RIF Suite of Products.
- Program high quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the RIF suite of products.
- Collaborate with RIF Project Teams from conception to finished product, in all stages of the development life cycle.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- English fluent
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related careers.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases (such as MongoDB)
- Experience working with Test Frameworks (for example like Chai, Mocha)
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, performance, and software engineer best practices.
- Knowledge and experience using design patterns
- Willingness to learn decentralized technologies and work on all layers of the stack
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of Blockchain, Smart contracts, and Solidity (non-excluding)
- Knowledge and experience in React, Redux
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams
- Anywhere in the world as we are a Global Organization
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack