Taringa! is the top Spanish-speaking social platform in the world with 30 million registered users and over 1,000 active online communities. Taringa! allows users to share their interests in topic-based channels where they can create long and short form posts with rich text, images, video and more.
- Develop, maintain, store, catalogue and retrieve the documentation for the different systems the team aims to create.
- Develop and maintain systems for document storage, ensuring security and accessibility.
- Properly store documents into a records system and catalogue the inputs in a database.
- Review documentation based on roadmap changes, ensuring the understanding of the designs.
- Maintain integrity of all documents. Must review and edit documents. Control all documents entering and leaving storage.
- Regularly communicate with the UI/UX team, the Product Owner and the Developer team to get information and understand their interaction when creating a system, ensuring a better documentation review.
- Help train other employees on efficient system usage.
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skills
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- Advanced office skills
Nice to have
- Google analytics
- Previous experience working on similar positions.
- Experience working in some of the following industries: publishers, agencies, tech companies.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Based preferently in LATAM or anywhere else in the world as we are a Global Organization
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack