- Monitoring, administration and maintenance of the company's platforms.
- Support to the development teams provided collaboration in the troubleshooting of the different problems that could arise in our platforms.
- Deploy / Rollback of the different environments.
- Ensure computer security and the execution of the company's security policies.
- Collaborate with technical support tasks such as support for company users, purchases of technological products, etc.
- Work together with the rest of the DevOps team on the aforementioned responsibilities including availability for On-Call Shifts
- Strong background in managing and maintaining Linux environments
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Shell)
- Proven knowledge working with most popular cloud providers.
- Experience with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, Mysql, Mongodb, Redis…
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS, CloudFormation, Fargate or Codepipeline
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Automation mindset
- Based in LATAM
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack