If you love challenges, solving complex problems and generating impact on millions of people contact us at email@example.com.
For details about the company and the position, please continue reading the next sections!
The Software Engineer @ Taringa Backend Team must be strongly committed to build solutions that help meet product growth and company objectives.
Said software engineer, as part of a highly qualified team of technical excellence, will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining protocols and services, peer reviewing code, documenting and testing features.
The candidate is expected to also be focused on improving the team's work processes, implementing changes to streamline operations, and bringing best practices from his/her experience.
Should be open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working interested in agile and decentralized organizations and enthusiastic about the blockchain ecosystem.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- Strong experience (at least 5 years) as a Software Engineer in a high performing team
- Experience working in projects with microservices architecture, building and optimizing large-scale APIs
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases (Redis, MongoDB and MySQL)
- Testing experience for unit and integration.
- Knowledge about software architecture principles, design patterns, performance, and software engineering best practices.
- Willingness to learn and work on every technology of the backend stack.
- Proven experience in application development and evolution of the same product.
- Ability to permanently learn from new technologies and work on a team with many diverse projects.
- Experience with agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Advanced English language proficiency.
- Actively participate during the product design phases, analyzing requirements and proposing innovative and alternative solutions.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Develop quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation.
- Collaborate in the evolutionary maintenance of the product.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing user stories.
- Expertise in RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker and NodeJS frameworks like loopback.io, nestJS, adonisJS.
- Computer security knowledge.
- Have experience working for objectives with remote teams.
- Have experience in at least one static typed languages like Java, C, C++, Go.
- Anywhere in the world