The Federation team's main responsibility is to maintain and evolve the bridge between RSK and Bitcoin, a critical component in the RSK platform that enables RSK to use Bitcoin as its native currency.
The team works to improve in a decentralized way the security of the custody account that can hold 9000 custody - BTC and design innovative ways to connect RSK chain with bitcoin main chain.
People in this team have a great understanding of how Bitcoin protocol works, and they interact daily with external crypto companies to make the bridge stronger in terms of security and decentralization.
Some of the challenges you may face if you join this team:
- Increase the security of a network that will hold thousands of Bitcoins.
- Implement new features for the 2wp.
- Program quality code, with emphasis on correctness of implementation and good practices.
- Write solidity contracts.
- Collaborate on architecture definitions, always thinking of solutions that are scalable and secure.
- Design, document, automate and execute test plans.
- Participate in the process of generating and analyzing user stories.
- Be a University graduate or advanced student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- Advanced knowledge in object oriented programming language JAVA.
- Knowledge in Node.js would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge Bitcoin + Ethereum would be considered a plus.
- Security knowledge would be considered a plus.
- Work experience in development teams with an iterative approach, dividing long-term objectives into incremental milestones.
- Ability to permanently learn from new technologies.
- Remote position
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack