IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are seeking a smart and passionate Sr HR lead, to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for a person being open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As a HR Sr lead - TA you will be in charge of:
- Perform a variety of duties in support of the human resources functions including benefits administration, classification and compensation analysis, employee recruitment, performance management.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and budgeting allocations.
- Partners with the manager to administer compensation changes, support recruitment efforts and needs, both with system driven data inputting needs as well as execution of various employment actions.
- Assists in conducting new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring need
- Understand affirmative action plans and the impact on the business as it grows.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience as a HR representative as a generalist role in a corporate or start ups environment required.
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume workload and multiple priorities.
- Proven track record in hands on as a HR Generalist role
- Creative and versatility skills are required
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- The location is not an issue since we are hiring globally
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at email@example.comBack