IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
- Provide executive-level support to the Chief of Staff (COS). The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain the COS’s schedule, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, and work on operations related projects. The person will report directly to the COS and will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for COS, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track COS’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize internal and external meeting for COS, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with the COS reports; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two or more years of professional work history; six or more total years of post-secondary professional work history.
- One or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Buenos Aires, Argentina
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack