The RIF Gardener will be accountable for defining the architectural design of the RIF protocols, for leading the teams that will develop the protocols and for delivering MVPs for each one of the protocols in line with the needs of the IOVLabs Business Units and the RSK Developer Network:
- Current IOVLabs Business Units are Taringa Social Marketplace, RSK Open Finance, and RIF Enterprise
- The Developers Network creates libraries, generic applications (rWallet, rBank, etc.) and documentation to streamline the creation of solutions using the RSK Blockchain (RSKSmart) and Infrastructure Services (RIF).
Their performance will be evaluated based on the execution of the RIF Garden’s roadmaps on time, on budget and aligned with the excellence standards of IOVLabs.
The candidates will also be evaluated based on the alignment of the RIF Garden team work with the vision and objectives of the organization.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain fluent conversations with the heads of the Business Units areas + Devnet to identify and define their needs (internal client).
- Gather and process requirements from Business Units and the Developers Network according and prioritize according to the company's strategy.
- Lead a collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team. Create real and achievable roadmaps.
- Oversee the teams developing the RIF protocols and services to ensure timely roadmap execution within budget.
- As a leader of leaders:
- Support, mentor and coach PMs (Protocol Managers).
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards.
- Evaluate RIF POs, periodically review KPIs with POs and teams.
- Foster and facilitate continuous improvement and excellence with the support of the functional areas
- Promote autonomy and accountability within his/her team by promoting agile project management methodologies that foster learning & frequent iteration.
- Consolidate, prepare and execute RIF Garden Budget. Frequent follow ups to identify significant variances. Update RIF Garden Forecast.
- Ensure that all products are built with an appropriate level of quality for the stage.
- Oversee the proper deployment and posterior monitoring of the RIF protocols and solutions into the public RSK Blockchain.
- Ability to listen : Able to listen to the needs of the business units (stakeholders) and interpret them. Able to manage BU expectations and be flexible. Facilitates difficult discussions within the team or with BU heads.
- Communication skills: Communicating between the technical and non-technical areas. Fluent communication inside the team and with the business units.
- Agile Methodologies: Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use. Able to recognise when something does not work and encourages a mindset of experimentation. Can adapt and reflect, is resilient and has the ability to see outside of the process.Able to measure and evaluate outcomes. Able to help teams to manage and visualise outcomes.
- Able to facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo. Able to actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- Ability to plan and prioritise: Understands the environment and is able to prioritise the most important or highest value tasks.
Able to provide delivery confidence. Able to remove blockers or impediments that affect the plan. Ensures teams plan appropriately for their own capacity.
- Team Player: Able to bring people together to form a motivated team. Able to empower delivery teams. Able to help create the right environment for a team to work in.
- Proven track record of successfully managing teams and delivering business results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: building, managing and scaling up teams.
- 10+ years of previous experience on a Product Manager, Delivery Manager role or similar position that can demonstrate experience creating a product/service roadmap and delivering results of excellence on time
- Previous experience working in the industry or similar.
- Experience working in fast-growing startup companies.
- 10+ years of experience in technology development, including leadership or architectural role.
- Ability to build and develop durable relationships across teams, developers, adoption marketing teams etc. to support strategy execution needs.
- Working knowledge of lean and Agile development processes to develop and manage the entire product life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other teams providing service.
- Superior analytical skills, in both the quantitative and the qualitative aspects.
- Flexibility. Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity and fast changing environments.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack