IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’replanting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
- Create and drive the content strategy for IOVlabs products and services
- Help shape and evolve process, structure and systems to produce outcomes that can be explained in authentic, simple, human and non-intimidating ways to solve real world problems.
- Strong understanding of Business & Marketing
- Develop and communicate content strategy and direction across a portfolio of content to top stakeholders in the organization
- Incorporate customer feedback, behavior and analytics data into copy decisions
- Work collaboratively within agile product teams made up of product managers, engineers, user experience designers, content strategists, and researchers to iteratively deliver and test world-class product experiences
- Assure project copy meets standards of quality, measured in terms of usability, intuitiveness, persuasion, consistency, delightfulness, and business metrics
- Write documentation, UI text and continuously iterate
- Collaborate closely with UX research and design to ensure that content quality meets customer needs and is integrated within the product
- Conduct content evaluations and analyze customer data for content effectiveness and ensure direct impact to product
- 2+ years of relevant experience in planning, writing, editing and creating a content strategy for products and/or services with a global reach
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in relevant field
- Experience in writing and revising interface copy and content that transforms complex processes into user-friendly, goal-oriented experiences
- Strong ability to solicit information from others to produce the copy your product needs
- 2+ years of user experience and/or user interface writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Experience developing content solutions for large enterprise web sites or applications, especially customer-facing and action-focused interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding and success in design projects with a deep understanding of interaction design, UI text principles and customer profile building
- Ability to deeply understand a target audience's needs, tasks, and goals, and translate those needs into creative concepts and functional components.
- Proven track record of accountability and delivering compelling, customer-focused, high-quality content on time and with quality
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack