IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are looking for a (mid to) senior level role tasked with helping the business grow it's revenue lines and market share.
This position is a forward facing role that requires the candidate to acquire new technology partners and sell additional products or services to existing ones. Additionally, the business developer analyst will be responsible for key account management. Due to the nature of our business, this role will require business to business as well as business to consumer sales activities.
As part of our BD team you will play a key role building the partner network by getting companies to provide their existing blockchain services over RSK as well as getting others to develop new custom solutions
- Prospecting & screening
- Pitch and qualify leads on a daily basis
- Ensure the highest level of partner and customer satisfaction
Skills & Requirements
- University studies related to Business or E-Commerce or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem globally
- Sales Background in B2B and B2C role.
- Proven track record undertaking research to generate new business areas, client profiles and sales appointments & presentations
- Advanced English level (spoken and written)
- Experience throughout the sales process to ensure full understanding and management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all level
- Proactive, tenacious & creative approach to selling
- The location is not an issue, since we are hiring globally.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack