The internet has democratized Information but billions of people still dream of financial equality. At IOV Labs we are planting the seeds for a new global economy.
Our low-cost, highly secure, easy to use platforms harness and extend the power of Bitcoin giving everyone the tools to create and protect wealth on an international scale. With our platforms RSK, RIF and Taringa people everywhere will have the power to create and manage digital identity, build reputations, enforce agreements and engage in commercial transactions without intermediaries.
We dream of a world in which individuals control their data and privacy, participate in a sharing economy and thrive.
Join our team to be part of the next technological revolution and help us build the Internet of the Future.
We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for a person who is passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As part of our IOV Labs Security Team, you will help to research attacks and defense techniques, and develop innovative tools to help automate detection and response tasks. You will also work in close collaboration with internal development teams to develop new capabilities to improve security of web and decentralized applications, its users, and company's infrastructure. We’re looking for an offensive security engineer who wants to challenge themselves on the defensive side of the table.
- Develop and deploy security tools, monitoring and detection infrastructure.
- Investigate security incidents.
- Conduct research on attack techniques to better predict and prevent future attacks.
- Interact with internal teams, contribute to the secure design of new products and features.
- Review source code for security weaknesses.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Significant experience in application and network security.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience with cryptocurrency networks
- Knowledge of C/C++, Rust.
- Experience with virtual and containerized environments
- Experience conducting vulnerability research
- Experience mitigating network attacks
- Experience in incident detection, incident response, and forensics
- Based preferently in Montevideo, Uruguay or anywhere else in the world as we are a Global Organization.
If you are interested to be part of our technological revolution, we invite you to contact us so we can provide you with more information about our company and the opportunity to work with us. Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgBack