IOVlabs builds low-cost, highly secure, easy-to-use platforms for the new global economy.
Harnessing the benefits of Bitcoin with a suite of tools to create and protect growth, we’re planting the seeds for global financial freedom.
RSK, the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built. Its complementary platform, RIF OS, takes these technologies to scale, simplifying the use of decentralized infrastructure for any traditional or Blockchain developer, organization, or innovator.
IOV Labs purpose is to build a world where everyone has the chance to participate in a new economy joining the Internet of Value revolution.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
We are seeking a smart and passionate Scrum Master to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for a person being open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
As part of our RSK Team, you will be responsible for:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Leading the teams on how to get the most of out self organization
- Acting as team facilitator and constantly focusing on leveraging the team on agile principles, while keeping them focused on the goals of the development Iteration.
- Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Preparing the work schedule for the team members. Monitoring the plans.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience of proven track record in Scrum Master roles in technology organizations
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Solid experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Requires bachelor's degree in area of specialty, focus in computer and security
- Senior-level programming skills in one procedural language
- Fluent written and oral English
- Willing to work in a fast paced and highly agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Based preferently in Montevideo, Uruguay or anywhere else in the world as we are a Global Organization.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our technological revolution, contact us for more information about our company and the opportunity of working with us. Send your CV email@example.comBack